[TUHS] V9 shell [was Re: Warner's Early Unix Presentation]

Mike Markowski mike.ab3ap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:29:53 AEST 2020

My favorite example is a business trip my wife took.  Her surname is Hsi
which was "corrected" to His at the site she visited.  Upon arrival it took
her several *hours* to work out with the security folks that Ms Hsi was not
impersonating Ms His.  (That says as much about the security group as it
does about autocorrect, I suppose.)

Mike Markowski