[TUHS] V9 shell

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Feb 12 11:03:00 AEST 2020

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 04:12:51PM -0800, Jon Steinhart wrote:
> > Of course you are right, you will likely need to focus your mind,
> > and that requires an intellectual context, knowledge, to base upon.
>
> Interesting that you mention this as I'm about to leave for a multi-day
> advanced yoga workshop.

And at this point I'd recommend that we move some of this out to COFF
as it's not Unix related.

Don't forget that the mailing list archive is itself a living archive of
Unix past and present: https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/

It now spans 25 years of postings. I really want it to have a high signal
to noise level so that future archive readers can find good information.

That's why COFF exists, so you can shoot the breeze and go off on tangents.
I've noticed some of you are self regulating & moving over to COFFS. Excellent!

Cheers, Warren