[TUHS] man Macro Package and pdfmark

U'll Be King of the Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Tue Feb 18 22:49:25 AEST 2020

On 18/02/2020 12:28, arnold at skeeve.com wrote:
 > (I do know about Doug's review of DEK's program in the Programming
 > Pearls column. I think the problems there were not with Lit Prog
 > itself, but with how Knuth programs.

What are the issues with how Knuth programs?

Honestly I've never heard any criticisms before.

 > My own take on Literate Programming
 > can be seen at https://github.com/arnoldrobbins/texiwebjr.)

This looks _really_ cool.  I am looking forward to reading this in
detail and hopefully experimenting with it.

 > Yes, probably getting off topic, too.

Really?  But then how about this?

David R. Hanson, "C Interfaces and Implementations: Techniques for
Creating Reusable Software", Addison-Wesley Professional, 1996.  Online
at
https://www.informit.com/store/c-interfaces-and-implementations-techniques-for-creating-9780201498417
.

It is not only one of the best books about programming I've ever read.
It's also one of the finest examples of literate programming I've seen.

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9