[TUHS] man Macro Package and pdfmark

Michael Huff mphuff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:18:53 AEST 2020

I've only tried it in virtual machines. It feels slower and more
sluggish than OpenIndiana (which is based on Illumos, which is the
post-Oracle open solaris) -but I don't use OI a whole lot either.

Since there's an opening I'm curious about something mentioned earlier
in the thread, so I'll ask.

It was said earlier that SunOS included a compiler, but it was dropped
in Solaris. Was it possible for people to carry over the old SunOS
compiler and use it on Solaris? Did people do that, or did they just
have their companies spring for the actual Solaris compiler?