[TUHS] man Macro Package and pdfmark

Ed Bradford egbegb2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:37:01 AEST 2020

I also worked with LSX - a stripped down version of Unix that required no
MMU. It worked on a PDP 11/03 and we delivered an LSX product to the
telco's based on LSX. My faulty memory tells me Mike Lesk created LSX. Is
that true?

Did BTL/AT&T ever try to sell LSX to IBM for its 1981 intro of the IBM PC?

Ed Bradford, BTL 1976-1983
Columbus and Whippany

--
Advice is judged by results, not by intentions.
  Cicero