[TUHS] Crabs

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sun Feb 23 08:07:44 AEST 2020

Dave Horsfall wrote in
<alpine.BSF.2.21.9999.2002230733530.1121 at aneurin.horsfall.org>:
 |On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, Rodrigo G. López wrote:
 |
 |> here is the source for a working plan 9 version:
 |> http://www.9front.org/extra/crabs.tgz
 |> fun to watch.
 |
 |Thanks; I don't have Plan 9, but the source ought to be interesting.

I'm on Fire Time after Time, Easy Lover, Born in the U.S.A.!
I Want to Know What Love Is, Like a Virgin.  Careless Whisper On
the Nightshift.  We Built This City Part-Time Lover.
Boys Of Summer Things Can Only Get Better.
Walking On Sunshine We Don't Need Another Hero!

You're the Inspiration.

Too Late for Goodbyes.

Don't Lose My Number.

--steffen