[TUHS] sh: cmd | >file

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:49:46 AEST 2020

v7 Bourne shell does not appear to treat '#' as a comment.

I've built termlib and curses for v7 and am now trying to find a small
screen editor.  I was trying se, but the version I have ships as a shell
archive, and it doesn't actually unpack on v7, in part because of the
comments.

v7 is a target in Jove's Ovmakefile, so that's what I'm trying now.
Slow-pasting uuencoded files into the terminal is gross, but efficacious....

Adam