[TUHS] free dead trees, to the best possible home

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Jan 17 12:44:41 AEST 2020

I received several recommendations for the Living Computers Museum, including some from folks on this list.  Based on this, I contacted Stephen Jones and am now working with him to tie down the details.  Thanks to all who responded; you guys rock!

Because no good deed goes unpunished, I may be asking some of you for autographs on things you wrote.  (I asked Stephen if this would be useful to them; no response as yet).  Also, if you have some detritus that you've been meaning to give away to a good home, this might be a good way to make it happen.  Let me know if you want to get involved...

-r