[TUHS] Early Linux and BSD (was: On the origins of Linux - "an academic question")

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sun Jan 19 01:35:40 AEST 2020

I would imagine that the user land changes made its way into 386 Mach.  Although I haven't seen anything I can recall off the top of my head about 386 commits in user land until much later.
Maybe one day more of that Mt Xinu stuff will surface, although I'm still amazed I got the kernel to build.
Internet legend is that the rift was massive.