[TUHS] Unix quix

Dan Cross crossd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 00:57:50 AEST 2020

The quiz and answers were also printed in the Australian Unix User's Group
Newsletter, volume 5, numbers 5 and 6, respectively. It looks like that
might also have been copied from ';login:'? It's unclear to me.

I appreciate the additional commentary, though. Obviously some of these are
very site-specific (Chesson's phone extension, for example).

The "Who wrote the Bourne shell?" question kind of reminds me of the old
Bugs Bunny bit where he'd be on some radio gameshow and the host would ask,
"Who's buried in Grant's Tomb?" and no one would get it right. (Except
totally different because, of course, no one is buried in Grant's Tomb:
Grant and his wife are entombed in sarcophagi above ground, not buried
below.)

Btw, the answer for #16 is `cagbef`: but `g` is not an option. I would
think the answer would be `cafbde`. Apparently in the original, option
'(d)' is missing; one imagines that was to trick the unwary who failed to
adequately read the question.

        - Dan C.