[TUHS] More oldies but goodies available if anyone wants them

Jon Steinhart jon at fourwinds.com
Fri Jan 24 05:01:16 AEST 2020

Kind of scary what's in my basement.  For those of you building UNIX
workstations in the early days, I have a big fat notebook full of
Weitek floating point chip specs, many of which are marked as preliminary.
Also a set of CORBA specs.  Again, low-hanging fruit that's getting
recycled unless anyone has a use for them.

In the not completely sure that I want to part with them yet for some
strange reason, I have a set of SunOS manuals.

Also, if anyone collects old hardware I have a SparcStation 20 with a
slightly modified SunOS sitting around and an Ultra 60 Solaris box.

Jon