[TUHS] Bill Shannon RIP

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Wed Jul 1 13:20:55 AEST 2020

That was a great post from David.  It rang true on everything where I
overlapped.  The cars in the ponds were before my time.

I had mixed feelings about Bill when I was at Sun, we fought.  We both
wanted the right thing, we fought like crazy about what was right.

There were so many times I wanted to quit and I thought "I can't leave
Bill to fight them alone".

So yeah, I'm another Bill Shannon fan.  And a Karen fan, I liked how
she did things.  Both really great people.

Matt, thanks for this, I had not seen it.

--
---