[TUHS] [COFF] Topics...

Michael Usher musher at ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 8 09:45:57 AEST 2020

I usually edit it to say "Was (not Was)".

Hmmm.  Wouldn't it be great if we had a Markov chain subject generator that
sourced the actual email thread contents as its driver, and then when the
topic drifted far enough, it simply replaced the subject line with a new
creation ?

Ooohhh -- another idea -- RFC5322 states that subject may occur from 0 to 1
times per email.  Why don't we just delete the subject lines entirely?

Michael

(it's late.  I need to poke a bear)

--
Michael Usher