[TUHS] H.J. Lu Bootable Root & Base System disks

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jul 18 01:12:23 AEST 2020

On 7/17/20 12:04 AM, Petr Titěra wrote:
> No, I consider my effort to reconstruct Linux libc release history
> as off topic communication.

Interesting.  Where can I learn more about your work efforts?

> If someone think otherwise I would be wery glad.

I'm decidedly not an authority on the matter.  But I think there are
some in the global Unix community that shun Linux, and things (directly)
related to it because it's not a Unix descended from AT&T.  Hence my
comment in my original post.

I would love to find a forum for Linux history like TUHS is for Unix
history.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die