[TUHS] Linux is on-topic

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:46:01 AEST 2020

I remember in the early 90s, just when I was needing to use computers,
thus getting actively interested in them, reading an article in one of
the Mac mags on A/UX and thinking, that and a top performing
Macintosh! life couldn't get any sweeter!

Almost thirty years later, worked my way through Mac, MS/PC DOS plus
Windows, OS/2, Windows NT/2K,XP/7/8.1/10, Linux and running a few OSes
now on virtual machines, and I'd still love to have that running.

Though I suspect it'd be more in the background ...

Wesley Parish