[TUHS] A/UX [was Linux is on-topic]

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Mon Jul 20 22:32:10 AEST 2020

I used Mach10 and Later MkLinux as my UNIXy systems while in College before I got my first Sun Workstation in the mid ’90’s.

Interestingly enough. MkLinux was actually ported to Old World PowerMacs by Apple and HP.  I think they also made.a version PCs too.

And Mach10 was interesting.  Different.  I also had Minix for the Mac, it worked much the same, as an app that sat onto of MacOS.

- Derrik