[TUHS] G R Emlin

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Jul 20 23:49:01 AEST 2020

Brian Kernighan acknowledges Grace's contribution as a reviewer
of his memoir on Unix (published last year).

I asked Brian to follow up with Gerard Holzmann to add her to his
alumni page (https://www.spinroot.com/gerard/1127_alumni.html);
he did so.  The curious can look there to see where she went. :-)

Arnold