[TUHS] History of popularity of C

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sun Jun 7 07:13:28 AEST 2020

I did one stint at a Java shop, Charles Schwab's web group.  No talent,
no architecture, no vision.  Lots of politics and back stabbing and
claiming credit for other people's work.  Totally toxic, hands down the
worst job I've ever had.  I lasted less than 6 months and am surprised
I made it that far.

--
---