[TUHS] UNESCO's Software Heritage Foundation

David Barto david at kdbarto.org
Tue Jun 9 00:58:30 AEST 2020

As a quick look, I entered ‘unix’ to the search bar. 8^)

In the list was a UNIX_V6PP. A quick browse it looked like a (not very good IMO) c++ rewrite of the v6 kernel for the x86 processor.

	David

https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/origin/directory/?origin_url=https://github.com/lonway/UNIX_V6PP&path=UNIX_V6%2B%2B