[TUHS] Unix V6: Assembler Listings

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Jun 11 22:55:06 AEST 2020

If you want something like this, there is a DEC Macro-11 compatible
assembler in C originally for V6 kicking around.   IIRC it was first on the
Harvard tape in about 1977-78.   Last winter there was a large discussion
about it and I believe a fairly current version that can be compiled with
modern compilers can be found here: https://github.com/Rhialto/macro11