[TUHS] Fwd: Origins and life of the pg pager

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Tue Jun 16 00:15:03 AEST 2020

Hmm. Clem has a far richer recollection than I do. I don't recall Dan's
version, but I defer to Clem.

I do have a vague recollection of a program called cr3 intended to mimic
the tty driver thing. Perhaps that was Dan's version.

I note that my 4.1BSD manual more(1) says the author is "Eric
Shienbrood, minor revisions by John Foderaro and Geoffrey Peck."