[TUHS] Interesting problem

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:01:33 AEST 2020

Hello!
I normally download items from the Society FTP site rather than from
the archival area on the website. And my clients kept getting bounced,
claiming that I should stop trying to connect frequently. Oddly enough
that was not the case a while ago. Was the archive recently updated
regarding hosting software?

On Windows it was FileZilla, and spun down to one rather than eight or
ten. And on the WSL SLES12 SP3 arrangement it was ncftp.  Now
downloading the reports to go along with the one Paul made available
from the location is not important for today, I can wait until
tomorrow or the next day.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com