[TUHS] 2.9BSD-Seismo

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Jun 20 05:50:37 AEST 2020

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020, Warner Losh wrote:

> So in BSD family tree, there's a 2.9BSD-Seismo and a 2.9.1BSD listed.
> Yet I can't seem to find them in the TUHS archive.
>
> There is a 2.9-Patch directory dated 1985 the same as the date that's found
> in the family tree. Is that the Seismo version?

2.9-Patch appears to the Seismo version -- Harvard/CSS (Center for
Seismic Studies) release from Bostic. (It is not a diff file but is a
tarball.) See the README and GOTCHA files.

And see https://www.krsaborio.net/bsd/research/1985/0831.htm I don't
know if the URL will change as it was elsewhere before.)