[TUHS] Unix on Zilog Z8000?

Cornelius Keck tuhs at keck.us
Mon Mar 16 04:40:25 AEST 2020

That would be Cohere 0.7.3. Snappy system, loved it. Commodore Germany in
Braunschweig got told to ditch the project after successfully presenting
it at CeBit in Hannover. Many of these systems made it into hobbyists'
hands. It's pretty much a version 7 lookalike, but internally different
enough to encur AT&T's wrath. No network. Loved that thing. It's in
storage in Germany. Gotta wonder if it still works. Other stuff I've
brought back here did, so....