[TUHS] I made a tar tape

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Sat Mar 21 07:26:51 AEST 2020

I remember Ron! He was quite a character. And I remember festoon.

Was it he, or Bob Flandrena, that gave us the holiday poetical and
phonetical treat:

     Tweeze Denied Beef Workers Isthmus

(Say it out loud fast, with a pause in the middle of "Workers", to get it).

I think I have it on paper somewhere, but no soft copy.

     Mary Ann