[TUHS] I made a tar tape

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sat Mar 21 14:03:51 AEST 2020

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020, Rob Pike wrote:

> I believe Festoon was covered in a Sci Am article by Dewdney. It
> included Mark V Shaney, some computer-generated poetry, and other
> horrors, including computer-generated Baudrillard.

Ahhh...  Mark V Shaney...  I knew Bruce Ellis, and I wheedled the source
code out of him (with the proviso that I never use it on Usenet) in order
to use it on a victim on another medium (Amateur packet radio).

Skilfully forging his callsign (and the path), his colleagues thought that
he was drunk :-)

Source code now lost, dammit...

-- Dave