[TUHS] Lions notes, early history

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Mon Nov 2 19:51:19 AEST 2020

On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 10:21:23PM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
>    The pictures I've seen online are of a bound book, but lack photos of
>    what's inside. It contained a legend in the front saying you needed a
>    6th edition license from AT&T to receive a copy.  Beyond that, I'd love
>    to hear what others know about this detail.

I have my copies here, and have just taken some photos:

  https://minnie.tuhs.org/wktcloud/index.php/s/2io7tpmTyn8WWeP

29.7cm by 21.0cm by about 7mm thick, each. They seem to be photocopied
sheets, stapled on the left, with coloured front and back pages, with a
brown cloth binding glued over the left-hand edge. One is magenta, the
other is dull orange. My photos make the orange one brighter than it
actually is, sorry it's artifical light (night-time) here.

Cheers, Warren