[TUHS] UNIX NEWS and ; login: archives, particularly from 1975-1978

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Nov 21 03:28:23 AEST 2020

Some,  the original ones that were printed and bound have not been
scanned. The directory: Publications <https://www.usenix.org/publications>
is where to start.  Some of the paper are online after scanning on a case
by case basis.  Talk to Casey if there is a specific request, although
since the Berkeley office is going to close in about 2 weeks, I don't
expect they can do much for a bit.  FYI:  The last printed edition of
*;login* went to bed last week and I believe mailed shortly thereafter.  It
will be electronic from now on.

Clem