[TUHS] Bell Labs January 1968 Organizational Directory

Rob Pike robpike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:19:22 AEST 2020

Sam Morgan was our boss, but by the time I joined it was 127 not 137.
Perhaps Doug McIlroy can explain the reassignment.

When I was a grad student (physics), pretty much every prof had a Bell
Labs Research directory on the shelf, for when you needed answers.
Half of them had probably done post-docs there.

-rob