[TUHS] off-topic: Nominating Chet Ramey for USENIX flame award

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Tue Oct 6 01:23:54 AEST 2020

Hi All.

I know this is off topic, but this list is full of the people who
can help me with this.

I'd like to nomimate Chet Ramey for the USENIX lifetime achievement
award (yes, he's aware).  I need 2-4 letters of support for this;
anyone who agrees that he deserves it should send me such a letter,
please (PDF, I guess) and I'll send in the whole package.  See the
details below.

The deadline is October 19; please send a letter sooner rather
than later.

Let's start by sending me "yes, I'll write a letter" and then if
there are lots, I'll pick four.

PLEASE reply directly to me; no need to inundate TUHS with mail
on this.

Thanks,

Arnold