[TUHS] Fwd: Choice of Unix for 11/03 and 11/23+ Systems

Paul Riley paul at rileyriot.com
Mon Oct 12 09:24:51 AEST 2020

Noel,

*Mini-Unix has removed 'raw' devices (not sure why, probably seemed
un-needed),so other disk drivers (e.g. the RL11 driver) aren't straight
drop-ins. Minimaltweaks needed, though; just remove the read and write
routines, I think.*

Your great work to port Mini-Unix will create some demand for device
drivers on the /03 systems, so may be worthwhile to implement RAW device.

Paul

*Paul Riley*

Mo: +86 186 8227 8332
Email: paul at rileyriot.com