[TUHS] Fwd: Choice of Unix for 11/03 and 11/23+ Systems

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Oct 13 05:27:52 AEST 2020

    > From: Jay Logue

    > Are your other changes available anywhere?

Yeah, they're all up-loaded, and linked to from my 'Running MINI-UNIX on the
LSI-11' page:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/unix/Mini/Mini.html

It's mostly done, but I'll probably continue to tweak it a bir.

If anyone notices any errors, or has questions that aren't answered there, etc
please let me know.

    > Also, I was wondering if it might be useful to have a github repo with
    > these changes. I'd be happy to help set this up.

Feel free to go for it, if people think it would be useful. (I'm not sure
there is a 'basic' MINI-UNIX repo to start on.)

      Noel