[TUHS] [ Slightly OT ] Vaxen, my children, just don't belong some places

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Oct 19 08:22:26 AEST 2020

Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:

> I don't recall the author, but I found it on the 'net.

http://crash.com/fun/texts/vaxen-dont.html says:

"The author of this piece is Jack Harvey, harvey(at)eisner.decus.org, and
it was originally published under the title "The Immortal Murderer" on
January 18th, 1989 on DECUServe, the DECUS member bulletin board."

And within two months it was already being copied around without
proper attribution - http://www.textfiles.com/100/vaxen.jok

Tony.
Trafalgar: Southerly or southeasterly, 5 to 7, decreasing 3 or 4 until later
in southeast. Moderate, occasionally rough. Rain or thundery showers in west.
Good, occasionally poor.