[TUHS] Archeology Today - 516-TSS notebooks unearthed in old Wyse terminal box

Jon Steinhart jon at fourwinds.com
Fri Sep 4 08:59:21 AEST 2020

Score!  I'm not planning to scan all of these in unless someone really cares
and has a better scanner than I do.  I'm going to prioritize the following:

516-10, -11, -18        Ring Formats
516-12                  Specifications for the Node Modem Interface
516-22                  A Repeater for the Node Modem
516-28                  I/O Ring Device Codes
516-36                  Node Modem Interface for Computer Terminals
516-72                  Node Test
516-73                  Node I/O Software
516-57                  Format for the 516 Node - TIU Spider Interface
516-67                  Node Format for PDP-11

Jon