[TUHS] GBACA

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Sep 21 06:50:53 AEST 2020

AT&T Summit had library called something like the Toolbox. A number of
assorted tools like some PS support, the  korn shell (ksh88), mk and think
the some of the  5620 tools like layers where able to be purchased from it.
  It was all source.

What I don’t remember how many of the 5620 games were in that kit (or much
of anything else in it).

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 3:43 PM <arnold at skeeve.com> wrote:

> Mary Ann Horton <mah at mhorton.net> wrote:
>

> > The topic of GBACA (Get Back At Corporate America), the video game for
>
> > the BLIT/5620, has come up on a Facebook group.
>

> > Does anyone happen to have any details about it, source code, author,
>
> > screen shots, ...?
>

> > Thanks,
>

> >      Mary Ann
>

> I remember that game!  I am pretty sure it came out of Bell Labs; we had
>
> it at Georgia Tech along with our 5620s and the layers software (or
>
> whateverit was called) to let you use the 5620 on BSD vaxen.
>

> I don't remember (and don't think I knew) any other details....
>

> Sorry,
>

> Arnold
>
> --
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual