[TUHS] Fwd: Choice of Unix for 11/03 and 11/23+ Systems

Heinz Lycklama heinz at osta.com
Tue Sep 22 01:30:42 AEST 2020

Interaction with the outside world on the first LSX system
used standard DEC interfaces of the day - DLV-11 (serial)
and DRV-11 (parallel), plus a specially designed interface
card for a local device. The DLV-11 supported only one
serial port in 1975. Other DEC interface devices may have
been added to the Qbus after the mid 1970's.

Heinz