[TUHS] Zombified SCO comes back from the dead, brings trial back to life against IBM

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Sat Apr 3 02:40:14 AEST 2021

On Thursday 2021-04-01 16:50, Josh Good wrote:

> I read the news, and I could not believe it.
>
> It's April 1st, ain't it?
>
> But then, this looks like is dated March 31. So it could be for real.
>
> Behold: https://www.theregister.com/2021/03/31/ibm_redhat_xinuos/

I do know that AIX was extended by the SCO code.  I know that being an
outsider doing MISC... on the AIX Development under a NDA.
I was suprised how much AIX was enhanced with the code base of SCO.

Just a FYI

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047