[TUHS] AIX repeat [was Re: Zombified SCO comes back from the dead, brings trial back to life against IBM

Charles H Sauer sauer at technologists.com
Sat Apr 3 03:17:10 AEST 2021

I'm not sure that I have anything to add beyond repeating citation to
https://notes.technologists.com/notes/2017/03/08/lets-start-at-the-very-beginning-801-romp-rtpc-aix-versions/.
It credits ISC and LCC appropriately.

AIX involvement with SCO, if any, would have been after I left IBM. I
find it hard to imagine what that involvement would have been.

Charlie

voice: +1.512.784.7526       e-mail: sauer at technologists.com
fax: +1.512.346.5240         Web: https://technologists.com/sauer/
Facebook/Google/Skype/Twitter: CharlesHSauer