[TUHS] Data structures in Unix editors

Jon Forrest nobozo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 10:34:37 AEST 2021

On 4/2/2021 4:20 PM, Adam Thornton wrote:
> 's' from Webb Miller's _A Software Tools Sampler_ is an exhaustively
> documented sort-of-stripped-down vi.  Admittedly it's a little tricky to
> get your hands on the source document (I got it from interlibrary loan
> back at the end of the Before Times, and archive.org
> <http://archive.org> lets you check it out for a limited time, but there
> may be a waitlist).

I have a copy of this book for sale. It's in excellent
condition. It wasn't sold with the software that's printed in
the book so you'll have to somehow get the software yourself.

I'd like $45 plus shipping. (I'll only ship to the
US). If you're interested please contact me directly offlist.

Cordially,
Jon Forrest