[TUHS] Who is that in the framed photograph near the ceiling?

Norman Wilson norman at oclsc.org
Mon Aug 9 08:14:56 AEST 2021

Steve Simon:

  once again i am taken aback at the good taste of the residents of the unix room.

As a whilom denizen of that esteemed playroom, I question
both the accuracy and the relevance of that metric.

Besides, what happened to the sheep shelf?  Was it scrubbed
away after I left?  And, Ken, whatever happened to Dolly the
Sheep (after she was hidden to avoid upsetting visitors)?

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON
No longer a subscriber to sheep! magazine