[TUHS] efl(1) anyone?

Tom Manos tom.manos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 03:56:49 AEST 2021

I'm late to the party here. Although I'm a gray hair, I didn't start using
UNIX until the early '80s, and though I've seen, and been curious about
efl, I've never used it. Fortran 4 was my first high-level language in
college in the '70s.

That said, I do remember efl being on an early PC based UNIX - Microport
SVR2. On later Microport UNIXen it was gone, but I can't remember whether
it disappeared on SVR3 or 4.

I currently play with 4.3BSD Quasijarus system on simh, which has efl. What
a fun system to play with! Maybe I'll give efl a try if I can find enough
docs to grok it.

Tom
----
Tom Manos