[TUHS] Photos of University Computer Labs

josh joshnatis0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 06:31:08 AEST 2021

Hi Alex,

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021, Alexander Jacocks via TUHS <
tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org> wrote:

> I’m looking for photographs of university computer labs from 1985 until
> 1995, particularly labs full of unix workstations, of course.

This is from a few years earlier than you requested, but in Rob Pike's
"Unix History, An illustrated memoir" talk (
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NI6t2r_Hs
<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NI6t2r_Hs&t=932s>), at around ~11:18, Rob
shows a photo of the University of Toronto's computer graphics lab (with
Unix machines :P). He doesn't say the exact date, but based on context it
should be from around 1979ish.

Hope this helps,
Josh