[TUHS] Are there images of any SVR2's available online?

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Fri Dec 24 21:20:33 AEST 2021

On 23/12/21, Will Senn wrote:
> All,
>
> Are there any bootable media available for any SVR 2 systems available
> online? Or are they all under IP lock and key? If so, what's the closest
> system that is available to get a feel for that variety of OS?

Many years ago I got an image from betaarchive.com I believe. I no
longer can find the thread about and the link is probably dead anyway,
but I found the original file and put it here:

http://squoze.net/_misc/Unix%20SYSVr2%20for%20the%20VAX%2011-780.7z

SysVR1 for VAX is still something i'd like to see some day...

> Happy holidays, folks.

And to you!

aap