[TUHS] Are there images of any SVR2's available online?

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Sat Dec 25 02:57:29 AEST 2021

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021, at 8:38 PM, Will Senn wrote:
> All,
>
> Are there any bootable media available for any SVR 2 systems available online? Or are they all under IP lock and key? If so, what's the closest system that is available to get a feel for that variety of OS?
>
> Happy holidays, folks.
>
> Will

I have preserved the installation diskettes for AT&T System V Release 2.0.5 for 3B2 here:

https://archives.loomcom.com/3b2/software/System_V_Release_2.0.5/

It should work on the SIMH 3B2/400 emulator, but it occurs to me I've never actually tried a full installation from these before (I've always used SVR 3)

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA