[TUHS] Bolsky's C Programmer's Handbook

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Dec 27 21:47:58 AEST 2021

I have a copy of a spiral-bound booklet with yellow covers called "The C
Programmer's Reference" by Morris I. Bolsky of the Systems Training
Center, AT&T Bell Laboratories, (C) 1985. A curious little snapshot of
1980s pre-ANSI C.

I posted a picture of the front cover (with table of contents) at
https://twitter.com/fanf/status/1475407500946157570

I think I rescued it from the office clear-out in 2013 when Cambridge
University Computing Service moved out of the old city-centre offices. I
probably picked it up from a stack of old books that were to be chucked;
wherever I found it, I can't remember who it belonged to. And now I no
longer work for the University, it has come home with me.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot at dotat.at>  https://dotat.at/
Southwest Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger: Southerly or