[TUHS] manpages in svr2

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Tue Dec 28 03:11:20 AEST 2021

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021, at 8:16 AM, Clem Cole wrote:
> If you have to the installation distribution from them it would have been in a cpio file that is optionally installed
>
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 11:06 AM Will Senn <will.senn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The core system of svr2 distributed by ATT for the 3b2-400 doesn't come with manpages installed. Does anybody know of a set of manpages for SVR2 that can be installed into the system? It's not the end of the world, if not... the user guide is available as a pdf, but it'd be handy to have man on the system.
>>

>> Will
> --
> Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual

I don't believe AT&T ever distributed manpages for the 3B2, but if I'm wrong and someone has a link to a set, I would be very happy to archive them! It's quite possible that at some point someone compiled a set of manpages as a third-party package, but unfortunately so many of the old 3B2 archives disappeared in the late 2000s before I (or anyone else I know) had a chance to archive them completely.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA