[TUHS] manpages in svr2

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Wed Dec 29 09:43:23 AEST 2021

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021, at 1:21 PM, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> At Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:11:20 -0800, "Seth Morabito" <web at loomcom.com> wrote:

> I do happen to have a copy of the MRD for SysVr3.2 for 3B2, but I don't
> think it is legal.  I also had a legal binary license for DWB-2.0 for
> 3B2, but I don't think I have a copy of the media any more.

Hello Greg,

Would you be willing to share a copy of the MRD? I'd like to at least archive it, even if I don't make it public.

If you're interested in seeing the current state of my 3B2 archive, it's available on the web at http://archive.loomcom.com/3b2/, and also on rsync at rsync://archives.loomcom.com/3b2/

I've given up trying to track down the current copyright holder of the software. AT&T certainly no longer has it, they gave it up ages ago. My trail grew cold after following the copyrights from AT&T to SCO to Novell to MicroFocus. It's not clear who owns what, and I'm afraid that even asking any more questions at this point.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA