[TUHS] AT&T 3B1 - Emulation available

Ed Bradford egbegb2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:53:20 AEST 2021

It seems to me today's 2GHz processors should be able to emulate a 3B (*3B
or not 3B, that is the question*) at a performance that far exceeds an
actual 3B. Is the instruction set definition and architecture of a 3B
available anywhere?

Just wondering. I did such emulations for 68K machines and Cray machines.

Ed Bradford ex-BTL, ex Silcon Valley, and ex IBM retiree.

--
Advice is judged by results, not by intentions.
  Cicero