[TUHS] AT&T 3B1 - Emulation available

Sergio Pedraja spedraja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:44:36 AEST 2021

Hi everyone.  I've built Freebee using Make and specifying win32 as
architecture under Cygwin with libSDL2 plus Cygwin-X XWindows installed.
The Freebee runs starting it from xterm.  It's a bit faster than my own
real 3B1.  I have briefly tested the two startup hard drives and the second
hard drive, empty.  No problem as far as I have seen.  Great work.  On the
other hand I dare to suggest the improve of the GUI of the emulator to
reduce the flickering of the 3B1's screen refresh.  Is too much visible.
Thanks and good luck, anyway.

Sergio