[TUHS] Macs and future unix derivatives

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:07:32 AEST 2021

Once you add the "s" editor (so you have a screen editor) and UUCP, v7 is
an adequate daily driver, in my recent experience.  No, it didn't actually
replace my Mac, but with a way to get data on and off it and a decent
editor (which I personally do not feel "ed" is)...it's totally OK.  I can
edit files and move them around, which honestly is most of my job.

Adam